Are you ready to take the chance of joining an agile team of very passionate gameplay programmers and artists shaping great awesome games on the mobile platforms?
Gimzat is looking for 2D Character Designer and Animator to join our growing team!
In this role, you’ll be creating appealing characters adhered to mobile games with simple animations.
Ideal candidates must have at least 1-2 years experience with Character Turn Sheets, and having their designs turned into production-ready
· A strong passion for games and games development.
· Strong sense of aesthetics.
· Able to create original concept artwork that explores a wide variety of ideas.
· Have a good working knowledge of relevant graphics and animation software solutions (Photoshop, Aftereffetcs, ToonBoom or Anime studio...etc.).
· Have a good understanding of anatomy and animation principles.
· Proactive collaborator and problem solver.
• Working on an agile passionate team in a very friendly environment.
• Flexible hours and generous paid vacation package.
• Regular moral events and fun board games!
• Yearly bonus based on performance.
• Your voice will be heard, and you will have an impact on the success of our cool games.
Please send your resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: